Benefits of membership:
- The artist joins a select group of professional watercolorists, and gains camaraderie and support from peers.
- Elected members may use the initials CSPWC after their name.
- The artist is eligible to enter Members’ Exhibitions and participate in national and international opportunities.
- Quarterly Newsletter.
- Reduced entry fees to Open Exhibitions and Symposiums.
There are two ways of becoming an elected member:
- Artists who have work accepted into THREE of our annual open juried exhibitions in a ten year period and who exhibit a proficiency in the use of transparent watercolour will be offered membership.
- Applicants may submit a portfolio of digital images to a national Membership Committee who will approve artists for membership. There is one deadline a year for applications.
Download the Mail-In Application For Membership Here for our annual November 1st deadline.
Want to find out more about becoming a member?
What are the Requirements/Membership Application Process, Rules and PAYMENT